Introduction

Buscador simply means ‘seeker’, so this blog is named in Spanish’s term.

Let me have a brief introduction of myself; I’m a seeker generally, not an investigator. I seek for the answer of everything that can grab my attention. I’m a medical student, and because of my curiosity in human kind I have chosen the course. I’m a poor planner but a good observer; hence I can’t be a businessman. I like mathematics, but I’m lazy enough to state the calculations of a solution; hence I can’t be an engineer. I like knowledge, but I’m a poor deliverer, hence I can’t be a teacher.

As it has mentioned I’m a seeker, I seek for answers. In knowledge I looked into, in religion I looked into, in living I looked into, and in anything I’m interested in I looked into.

In this blog, I would like to share on what I have found and what i think. And of course, I would like to know what you think as well. I’m curious to know the thoughts that had hidden in your brains. Throw them out to me; it might help in my seeking anyhow.
Thanks and regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment