Tegas, adil dan berhemah???2

Good morning everyone, I've just finished up my coursework and would like to make a stop here before going to class at 9 later on. what a sleepless night again!

Where am i, after being insane and depressed after the reading of 'out of your mind' decision by the cabinet? oh ya, it's regarding the RMP's front line officers' business.

The same story goes on,but this time it was happened on the different scenario, snatch theft.

Case-2 Snatch Theft

After the incidence, my friend had called me up and asked me to accompany her to the police station and make a report. so, i did. When we have reached the police station there were around 5 to 6 citizens and 3 police officers. Then we took our seats and wait for our turn. After 10 mins ,there was a pretty young mother, who was sitting beside me and complained to me that she had waited for almost 3 hours to finalised her case on robbery. in my mind, i was shouting OMG. what the....! after a short while it was our turn. there was only 1 officer at the counter for the general criminal cases.

Encik Police: Slamat malam, cik. Ada apa-apa cik?
My friend: Selamat malam, sir. Beg tangan saya kena ragut.
Encik Police: oh. macam mana ia berlaku, bolehkah cik terangkan?
My Friend: Macam ini...(start with the grand intro...). After i reached and parked my car. and at the moment i opened my car door and steped out. there come a man with a tremendous speed and stood in front of me. He grabed my hand bag..and........(when she was about to reach the climax)....
Encik police: soli, maaf...bolehkah cik tunggu sekejap? biar saya pergi ambil fax itu.

And i was stunt on the spot. it was like in the middle of making a report yet he could just walked off like that and entertained another case. i was so impressed. and we wait......after asking my friend to terminate the credit card service and so forth.the officer still havent come back and he was on the phone. so,we have to wait again......

Encik police: Minta maaf,di mana kita berhenti? oh ya, berjalan dari....?
My friend: Bukan semasa berjalan, tapi turun dari kereta.
Encik police: oh ya ya...macam ini, bolehkah cik tuliskan nama penuh dan nombor i.c. kat saya?oleh itu, saya boleh bukakan report ini.

We were completely speechless and pissed off but we can do nothing but just keep the instruction. it is so saddening.

Encik police: Bolehkah cik bermula lagi tentang kes cik?
My friend: (with the same grand introduction but in BM medium, for percaution, in case he wanted her to repeat the same thing again in BM if she spoke in English.) Dia ragutkan beg tanganku dan larikan diri dengan motosikalnya. saya cuba meminta tolong dari askar sukarela yang sedang bertugas, tetapi mereka buat tak tahu. oleh itu, saya cuba mengejarkan dia dengan kereta saya, tapi gagal. Dan saya terus datang ke sini untuk membuat report.
Encik police: macam ini. ok biar saya siapkan report ini ya.
At this time the phone rang....the officer, once again has left the desk and reached the phone. and we have to wait for another couple of minutes again.
Encik police: Minta maaf ya.
We: its ok, tak apa.


His typing was really slow and the funny part was, we were suggesting words for him to complete the report. Can you guys believe it? And here comes the most 'entertaining' part, he didn't even know which type of the report is classified into, and he have to ask another colleague for confirmation.
I'm not condemning them, but at least there must be a criteria to meet. It's not about the point on show zero appreciation to them, but it is the liability which they had upon the citizens. It's the responsibility which I'm talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment